"America Alone: The End of the World as We Know It" (Mark Steyn). The book was excellent but depressing.
The Styen's main points are:
- In the end the young win and Islam is out breeding the west.
- Only the US is keeping it population levels up.
- Europe is lost, it will become Islamic.
- America can still resist and win, but only if it believes in it self. Only if it believes it is better.
- The United States and Western Civilization is better than Islam.
I am still looking for the book that will layout not just the rational for long war, but the path we need to take for the next year and the next decade.